No34_External


PR182sign
PR182sign
Smith painted adveritisement from an early 20th C. photograph
IMGP2127
IMGP2127
Replacement Smith sign 2010
IMGP2157
IMGP2157
Vertical joint on east elevation suggesting refronting of building
IMGP0219
IMGP0219
Eight chimney pots on east stack
IMGP2158
IMGP2158
Mainly English bond in lower part of east elevation
IMGP2173
IMGP2173
Brick east elevation English bond below, random bond above
IMGP2174
IMGP2174
Brick arch over lintel extending window east elevation - kitchen
IMGP2159
IMGP2159
East elevation. Note change of bonding at upper brickwork
IMGP2160
IMGP2160
Range of buildings down Mansion House Lane to rear of No 34
IMGP2161
IMGP2161
Lias rolls at base of Mayor's Parlour building, east elevation
IMGP2163
IMGP2163
Looking south along Mansion House Lane, converted Stables rear of No 34. Rear elevation of No 34 dark brick, pseudo-English bond, window with thick astragals
IMGP2164
IMGP2164
North elevation of rear buildings to No 34 with Knowles extension to Town Hall in distance
IMGP0221_2
IMGP0221_2
Roofs to the rear of No 34. Centre foreground, Bailiffs' Room; left, 1950 building,; ahead, former 1913 living room & shed; right corner, stable; right, former kitchen; near right, Mayor's Parlour or Cottage. Clare Street at rear; Mansion House Lane to right beyond roofs. Courtyard in centre.
IMGP2216
IMGP2216
Pavement lights outside No 34 over stone cellar